Preferred Skills: Min 5+ Years of Design and Develop Solutions based on:
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE 10g and 11g)
- Experience with Interactive Dashboards, agents/Delivers and OBIEE security setup
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of OBIEE analytic
Primary Job Duties:
- 5+ years of designing, developing & testing large ETL application for data warehouse application.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data transformation, conceptual data modeling, data transformation and metadata management
- Experience in application design and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using PL/SQL and SQL, and Object Oriented concepts and design
- Heavy experience in ETL coding and database design utilizing Informatica in DB2 and Oracle environments
- Experience in building and enhancing full and incremental load mappings/workflows in Informatica
- Leverage the capabilities of Informatica applications and provide strategic vision.
- Experience in analyzing data requirements and creating the design needed to implement solutions
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Identify requirements, design, document, configure, code/develop, unit test support various testing for ETL, Informatica and OBIEE (80%)
- Analyze, identify solutions, design, document, code/develop, unit test and support various testing for production issues (20%)
- Unique Skills:
Candidate Clearance: US Citizenship is required. must meet security clearance requirements for Department of Homeland Security.
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Duration: Long Term
Contact: Send your resume in WORD format Technical recruiter